- U.FL to panel mounted SMA connector cables for TX and RX
- Cut-outs for access to FPGA JTAG and UART headers
- Array of M3 mounting holes with “Peek” compatible spacing
- High quality ebm-papst DC fan with additional decoupling
- Mountings for a 2.5″ HDD/SSD
- FPGA heatsink
- Labelled ports
The mounting hole array can be used both for Peek compatible parts and to secure useful RF components — such as the attenuator shown in the second photo — using cable ties.
For a complete bill of materials and the assembly guide see the GitHub repository.
Novena mainboard, Novena-RF and HDD/SSD not included.